Mr. Wong was admitted as solicitor in Hong Kong in 2017 and he joined the firm in 2019. He obtained his LLB (Hons.) degree from the University of London and his PCLL from the City University of Hong Kong.
Mr. Wong has experience in various legal practice areas including commercial, real estate as well as litigation. Some of his experience includes:-
- Advising public listed companies and major real estate developers on property development;
- Acquisition and disposal of real properties in Hong Kong by way of sale and purchase of assets or shares in the property holding companies;
- Advising real estate developers on commercial tenancy matters, drafting of tenancy agreements and licence agreements;
- Advising and drafting various commercial agreements for a pharmaceutical company;
- Advising developers on compulsory sale of residential building under the Land (Compulsory Sale for Redevelopment) Ordinance.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Wong has worked in a reputable PRC law firm. Before pursuing his legal career, Mr. Wong worked in a multi-national pharmaceutical company and a government body after his graduation from the Chinese University of Hong Kong with a Bachelor degree of Science in Molecular Biotechnology.